You’ve Recently Had a Baby and You Want to Get Back Into Shape…
Here’s How This Private Gym in West Hollywood Can Deliver a Custom Postnatal Workout that Increases Your Core Strength, Low Back Strength, and Gets You into Hard-Body Shape in Just One 20 Minute Workout per Week
- Total privacy–just you and an expert trainer in the gym when you are working out, with no one else to distract you, make you feel self-conscious, or slow you down
- Unique abdominal strengthening equipment, for the muscles you want to get back into shape
- State-of-the-art low back equipment that strengthens this area that is crucial for you to protect as your child grows bigger
- Specialized MedX and SuperSlow Systems equipment that is gentle on your joints while strengthening your muscles–strength that is important for the demands of child-rearing
- An expert trainer guiding you through every movement at every workout eliminates apprehension of doing it wrong.
- Cool 64 degree room temperature improves your performance while preventing sweating–so you can get back to your child without the time and hassle of showering
- If you can only get away for a half hour, that’s fine…we’ll show you how to get a complete workout in as little as 20 minutes.
- Even one workout per week will dramatically increase your strength, while two per week can make you the strongest you’ve ever been.
- Nutritional assistance to help you rapidly shed any leftover pounds from your pregnancy and perhaps exceed the condition you were in before your pregnancy.
- Increase your energy and ability to deal with stress–be ready to rise to the challenges and demands that meet you.
- Parking lot and validated parking
- Extended hours 7 days a week, including early mornings and late evenings
- Convenient 24/7 online scheduling which also emails appointment reminders so you never forget a workout with all that is going on around you.
- We handle every detail, so all you have to do is show up. You have enough on your plate already–let us handle all the details of your workout.
What’s the Bottom Line?
We’re not cheap, as you might imagine. We don’t spend money on looking hip, but we don’t compromise on having the very best of everything that counts.
What we can offer is the most value for your money (and your time—which is perhaps even more valuable than your money).
You’ll pay as little as $75 per week total for private training.
Our policies are straightforward: we charge only by the session, with no monthly membership fees or signup fees…or any other fees.
About Our Facility…
We’ve been open for over 9 years and are hidden from view in a cozy building at the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and Crescent Heights Blvd. in West Hollywood.
We have a parking lot, we validate parking, and we have secluded access through the back of the building directly from the parking lot.
We only see one client at a time in the facility–for the ultimate in focused workouts and privacy. There is no music playing or social scene happening. We’re friendly and we like our clients, but we are dedicated to 100% focus and results.
We keep the temperature cold at 64 degrees; your body performs better in cool temperatures. This also prevents most people from sweating—which saves the time and hassle of showering after working out. Many of our clients come from work, use our changing room, and go back to work directly after their workout. They are often in and out in less than 30 minutes total.
We provide water, towels, and the careful eye of a trainer who is distracted by nothing, and is making sure every move you make is ideal.
Our equipment includes the best MedX and SuperSlow Systems equipment. We have unique and effective low-back and neck equipment.
The Next Step…
Private training at our facility in West Hollywood begins with a one-on-one introductory workout and consultation, where we close off our facility for double our normal session length, put you through a workout, and focus on teaching you everything we know ($180, and I personally guarantee that it is well worth your money). But first, before the intro session, we have a phone conversation to see if you qualify and make sure you are a good fit.
While we’d love to be able to accept everyone, we have limited space, and can choose only those who we think are the most committed and the best fit for what we do. (We like to work with people who get great results, so convince us of your commitment, and you just might move up the waiting list)
One of us will call you right away to discuss your situation, answer any questions, and see if you are a good match for training with us. If we both determine that you are a good fit, we will try to fit you in right away, and if we can’t, we will give you an estimate about how soon we will be able to fit you in. We only see one person at a time in our facility, so when we’re booked, we have to keep a waiting list.
My Personal Guarantee to You
If you book an introductory session now, I will guarantee that it is worthwhile to you. If, after your session, you feel that it wasn’t worth more than what you paid for any reason, just email me privately in the following week, and I’ll personally refund all your money, no questions asked. (offer not good with use of any certificates or special offers)
We have a “no compromise” philosophy, so we’re not the best fit for everyone. However, if you think we might be the right gym for you, I look forward to talking to you soon.
To health and life,
Owner, Myogenics Fitness
West Hollywood, CA