You’ve Recently Had a Baby and You Want to Be Back in Great Shape
…But You’re Feeling Overwhelmed with Things to Do, and You Just Don’t Have Time to Work Out
Here’s a Workout Developed Specifically for You:
What Our Clients Are Saying…
“With a new baby and a rough recovery from a c-section, I had low energy, very little time and a desperate desire to get back in shape. Chad, Scottie and Brad quickly helped me get back to myself. Now they’re helping me through pregnancy #2 – meaning that getting back into fighting form after this baby will be even easier.”
“Brad did a great job of training me throughout my pregnancy and adapting to my “growing” needs. It was definitely a challenge, but I felt so great throughout my whole pregnancy. After I had Delilah he took it really slow and really made sure I was ready for the next level, weight, intensity, etc. I came back to Myogenics weeks after giving birth and I was already in great shape and I am now after only 6 months back to my original weight before having another baby. I love that it is a quick efficient, private workout that I truly enjoy. I dont have a lot of time with two kids and this workout keeps me in shape without taking hours and hours away from them.”
Nicole Davis, Mother of 2
“As a sleep-deprived mother of a 14-week-old and a energetic 2-year-old, it’s nearly impossible to make time to feel normal, much less make time to work-out. Myogenics is a half-hour commitment to being myself again. Caring, carrying and playing with a toddler and an infant is not for the weak. Thanks to Myogenics, I can do it all and fit into my favorite jeans four weeks after delivering my second child. No joke! Granted, I still occasionally forget to brush my teeth, but I’m firmer and stronger.
I’m also a true believer in the pre-natal benefits of Myogenics. I was able to work-out right up until the week I delivered each of my kids. It was helpful in keeping off the unnecessary pounds (did anyone else crave corn-dogs?), and in providing a strong core to help carry all those necessary pregnancy pounds. It was even incredibly helpful for managing labor pains (pre-epidural of course – I mean, I’m not crazy).”
Tomi Sher, Mother of 2
“It will be 4 weeks tomorrow that I’ve been training with Scottie at Myogenics Fitness and I’m very excited about the whole process.
After having my third child, I definitely wanted to get in shape, meaning, strong body, toned muscles and lean figure. My body had become flabby in way too many places and I was simply not happy with the way I looked. I like to wear tight clothes so that’s a constant reminder of how I need to keep working on myself to achieve my ideal figure. I don’t want to have the body of a body builder, but rather a perfectly toned one.
That’s what I’m aiming for and already I feel a change in my body. My arms feels stronger and I notice the muscles as I move them. My stomach is getting stronger, although it’s not nearly where I want it to be and I feel my legs are starting to shape up again. We’re still early in the training, but it’s crazy how I feel my muscles at work while they’re resting during the week. I can’t quite describe it, I just feel there is something going on, and I’m completely aware of it.
Scottie is a great coach, he’s simple, direct and pushes me. I like his straight forwardness and am confident that I’ll be looking better by the end of my sessions. I don’t want to disappoint myself, nor Scottie, not my husband for that matter! who is also looking forward to me getting ‘my body back’. The work out is hard and I’m OK with that. I like the approach though in the sense that I’m really focusing on the muscle and of course the mental aspect.
Can I really do this? And my answer is yes, and I want to make sure I make it happen for myself. I’m coupling the workout with the Zone, and definitely already feel better about myself and my body. My only problem is that I do occasionally have set backs because I’m a big chocoholic and I allow myself some chocolate once in a while. I also love to have a good time, and we’re often out with my husband and friends having drinks. Nothing excessive, but I’m sure it’s slowing the process down for me.
The bottom line is that with this workout and vision of yours, I’ve been able to ‘reset’ myself and rethink the way I eat and take care of my body in a totally accessible and not complicated manner. And I truly believe in it. I’m super eager to see the final results.”
Tiphanie Babinet, Mother of 3
13 Reasons Why We Provide the Ideal Workout for a Postnatal Mother…
- Total privacy–just you and your trainer in the gym when you are working out, with no one else to distract you, make you feel self-conscious, or slow you down
- You need to get you abdominal muscles back into shape, and strengthen/protect your low back as your child grows bigger and heavier. We have state-of-the-art low back strengthening equipment and abdominal strengthening equipment
- Overall strength is important for the demands of caring for a growing infant, and we have equipment that is gentle on your joints while targeting your muscles for maximum strength improvements
- Eliminate apprehension of doing it wrong: have an expert trainer right beside you every workout guiding you in exactly what to do
- You child needs constant attention, and if you can only get away for a half hour, that’s fine…we can get you a complete full-body workout in 20-30 minutes.
- Cool 64 degree room temperature improves your performance and also prevents sweating–which means you can get back to your child without the time and hassle of showering
- As little as one workout per week can make you the strongest you’ve ever been. It’s hard work, but we’ll be there to guide you through it, and you’ll be amazed at your results.
- Nutritional assistance: shed any leftover pounds from your pregnancy and get in better shape than you were even before your pregnancy.
- Increase your energy and ability to deal with stress–be ready to rise to the challenges and demands that meet you.
- Parking lot and validated parking
- Extended hours 7 days a week, including early mornings and late evenings
- Convenient 24/7 online scheduling which also emails appointment reminders so you never forget a workout with all that is going on around you.
- We handle every detail, so all you have to do is show up. You have enough on your mind already–let us handle all the details of your workout.
About Our “More Value” Philosophy
We don’t spend money on looking hip, but we don’t compromise on having the very best of everything that counts. We offer the most value for your money (and your time—which is perhaps even more valuable than your money) of any gym. You’ll pay as little as $67 per week for one-on-one, first class personal training in a completely private gym with the best equipment in the city for the needs of a new mother.
Our policies are straightforward: we charge only by the session, with no monthly membership fees or signup fees.
About Our Facility
We are hidden from view in a cozy building at the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and Crescent Heights Blvd. in West Hollywood (where we’ve been helping new mothers get back in stunning shape for over 10 years).
We have a convenient parking lot with secluded, direct access to our back door. And we fully validate parking.
We only see one client at a time in the facility–for the ultimate in focused workouts and privacy. There is no distracting music playing or social scene to contend with. We know that your time is precious, and we are dedicated to helping you to achieve 100% focus and great results.
We keep the temperature cold at 64 degrees. Your body can perform better in cool temperatures. But this also prevents sweating—which saves you the time and hassle of showering after working out. Many of our clients are in and out in less than 30 minutes total. We also have a private changing room for our clients who are coming from and going to places where workout clothes are not ideal.
We provide water, towels, and the attentive, undistracted eye of a first-class trainer who guides you through each movement of every workout.
The Next Step…
Experience a one-on-one workout and consultation at our gym.
If we accept your application to try a workout, I will personally take on any risk of you not liking it. See full guarantee details below. I know that you’ll be amazed once you actually experience the workout.
One of us will call you right away to discuss your situation, answer any other questions, and see if you are a good match for training with us. If we both determine that you are a good fit, we will try to fit you in right away, and if we can’t, we will give you an estimate about how soon we will be able to fit you in. We only see one person at a time in our facility, so when we’re booked, we have to keep a waiting list.
Want more info? Read our FAQ
We have a “no compromise” philosophy, so we’re not the best fit for everyone. However, if you think we might be the right gym for you, I look forward to talking to you soon.
To health and life,
Owner, Myogenics Fitness
West Hollywood, CA
Postnatal Workout – Personal Training